Friday, June 19, 2009

The Light

French is DONE! K.O.! am so happy right now. Well...I wouldn't be if I had done badly, but fairly certain I passed...
Anyway, Hazzah! One more exam. Argh. Can not be bothered...

In happier news my dad came back from America the other day with the camera safely non-smashed, stolen or lost! Exciting stuff. Means outfit posts again! Aaaahhh not so sure I'm up to it. My brain has melted during this exam period. Must go shopping to rejuvenate self!

Shall leave you all with random pictures from Laos (if you recall, I went there at the start of this year...but never got around to posting any pics!).






Mosquito bites! I think I had 14 or something!






Happy Weekend! :D

[edit: Picasa had some random bug so you may not have been able to see any of the pictures (sorry Nic Nic!) but it should be ok now?. tell me if you can see everything!]

9 comments:

Jenny Cindy said...

Beautiful pictures - Loas looks wonderful, I must visit some day!

Eeli said...

And a happy weekend to you too hunny bun.

Jeepers seeing theat mozzie bite pic aain is sending shivers up my spine lol. Seriously next time you head there or anywhere you expect to encounter those nasty critters you best make sure you eat a couple fo tablespoons of marmite. That stuff is lethal to the suckers ;)

Yes, I am one lucky girl but you will be soon lol. Just one more! And you're freeeeeeee!

And you guessed right. Each line of my tattoo is a tribute to each memebr of my fam (excluding myself). What each says I'm not ready to reveal ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A dreamer said...

ooh congrats on finishing exams. You made it!
YAY for your cam arriving home safely. hahaha!
i think you beat my record for mozzie bites...i think mine was....12? GRR. how dare those mosquitoes love you more than me.
heh. laos looks beautiful!

The Clothes Horse said...

Ooh, it looks so amazing!
P.S. My legs look like yours--only I have poison ivy covering 90% of them...it's been so hard to hide in my outfit shots!

dapper kid said...

Congrats on the exam dear, yay for them being over sooon :) Wow Laos looks like so much fun, but yikes, the mosquito bites!!! Poor you, that must have been so annoying. Hope you're having a lovely weekend dear.

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

darn i cant see any of your pics for some reason >_< i imagine them to be very beautiful!!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

the little puppy is the sweetest ever!!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

i see them now!! beautiful.. wow so many mozzie bites!!

Maeko said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that puppy and I want one! It looks like a Corgi puppy, but a little bit scruffier.

looks fantabulous! I'm jealous.

Come home soon and blog all about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails